A solution for minimising electricity procurement prices for public sector buyers that takes account of the related legislation
The EnergiaGuru® J service is for public sector companies obliged to comply with the Act on Public Procurement and Concession Contracts. Its purpose is to save you both time and money. We handle everything on your behalf, to ensure that your company gains a sensible, reasonably priced electricity contract. Our service includes:
- Tendering of electricity contracts in accordance with the Act on Public Procurement and Concession Contracts
- Creation of tendering materials
- Arrangement of tenders
- Publication of HILMA notification and drawing up of records
- Comparison of contracts
- Creation of contract award notices
- Tendering of electricity prices and marginal consumption
- Monitoring and implementation of electricity procurement strategy
- Creation of active electricity procurement strategy
- Creation of risk manual
- Creation of procurement models with price limits
Various exchange products will be made available to you via an electricity procurement strategy. Our analytics feature continuously monitors the electricity markets and selects the solutions that suit you in particular. Due to our services, your company can achieve an average saving of 20% on annual electricity costs!
EnergiaGuru® works on the basis of precise marketing data and a hybrid electricity procurement model which uses a wide range of electricity market alternatives. By signing up, you will outsource your electricity procurement to a professional and all you have to do is monitor the results. As an EnergiaGuru® user, you will gain reasonably priced electricity – now and in the future.
Customer's price information
|Electricity price until now (VAT 0%)||2016||2017||2018|
|Actual average price (€/MWh)|
|EnergiaGuru® price (€/MWh)*|
|Difference to EnergiaGuru® price %|
|Difference to EnergiaGuru® price, €/year|
- Use of the service begins with an audit, which includes an analysis of your current electricity procurement and potential savings, as well as development measures and an action plan.
- The audit price is €5,000–10,000 (VAT 0%), depending on your electricity consumption
- The auditing price is payable in full during the contract period.
Service costs during the contract period
- You will only pay if your electricity procurements are streamlined by our service.
- We will invoice you for 40% of the savings created during the first three years, after which you will pay for 20% of the generated savings.
- The contract period is 3 years, after which the contract continues until further notice.
Price categorisation of electricity procurements 2018
Energy prices between companies can vary by up to 50%, and companies are typically charged €20.00–60.00/MWh. What star rating did your company’s price receive for 2018?
Cooperation with EnergiaGuru® has been smooth and easy.
Managing electricity consumption for several consumption locations is particularly challenging. Add energy procurement to the mix, and you are in need of sound advice. With the EnergiaGuru® service, we have gained access to professionals – a comprehensive service covering the statutory provisions of the Act on Public Procurement and Concession Contracts, as well as reasonably priced electricity. In addition to energy purchases at the right time, the EnergiaGuru® service includes tenders from the initial record to the contract award notices. Cooperation with EnergiaGuru® has been smooth and easy.